Monday, April 14, 2014

A new Wanderling

Giselle 

SOLD BIN
Giselle has found a wonderful new home, thank you. 
Giselle is a vintage 1972 Kenner Blythe that I received as a rescue head.  She has her original scalp and crystal clear, original eye chips.

I will take offers starting at $1500.00 through Thursday, April 17 at 6pm.

Buy it now price is $3000.00  

I'll keep the offers updated here at the top of the post and by email to the person with the current highest offer.

If you would like to bring Giselle  home, have any questions or would like to discuss a layaway plan, please email me at RagazzaGirl @ gmail.com -no spaces.


**Payment will be accepted through Paypal only and I will send an invoice within 24 hours. Payment must be made within 24 hours after invoice is sent.  If you will need extended time to make payment or would like to discuss the option of layaway, please let me know when you give your offer.  




Click for a closer look at all the details



Giselle











Silk Lined Pockets







Pure Neemo Body
Blushed & Sealed
New Style Pull Charm



I carry your heart with me
I carry it in my heart


Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment